Theft and Vandalism
Theft and vandalism damages, including damage to cars, buildings, and homes are commonly found here in South Florida. The FBI formally defines vandalism as “the voluntary destruction of properties, private or public, without owners’ knowledge by means of scratching up, breaking, painting, drawing, cutting, and any other means specified by law.” Breaking windows, damaging stop signs, drawing graffiti, and similar actions are also considered vandalism.
It is important for home and business owners to be prepared to deal with vandalism, as it can save money in the long-run. Having an insurance policy that covers these damages is helpful in the case of vandalism. Additionally, working with Molina & Rangel Associates for claims assistance can help ensure you receive maximum compensation for your vandalism claim. Our professional, experiences, and attentive staff are ready to help you in the unfortunate event of vandalism to your home or business.
Vandalism can be very frustrating, as you may feel violated. It is important to take the necessary steps to cleaning and restoring your property as soon as possible. When you work with Molina & Rangel, we can help you get the funds you need to make complete restorations after vandalism damage has occured to your business or home. We will be there from the very beginning to help you navigate your vandalism claim.
Vandalism may be committed by people of any age, in any place. If you see suspicious you see suspicious people handing sharp items, paintings or any other irregular items, keep your distance. Call the police immediately in an effort to avoid vandalism damages.
When you hire us as public adjusters you receive countless benefits, in time, effort and money. Our services guarantee that your claim will be prosecuted in an accurate way and you will get the most benefit possible.
What to Do If You Become a Victim of Vandalism?
In the unfortunate event that you fall victim to vandalism damage, you must quickly begin the insurance claim process to ensure you receive maximum compensation. Due to the complexity of the insurance claims process, Molina & Rangel Associates strongly recommends that you follow the steps below:
- When calling the authorities, be sure to give a complete and detailed report of the incident. This report will be used in the claims process, so it is important that you make note of everything accurately.
- Promptly notify your insurance claim about the vandalism that has occurred and inform them of your intention to file a claim for damages.
- Take numerous pictures of all the damage, as they will be used as evidence during the insurance claims process.
- Cover any broken doors and windows in your home or business while filing a claim. Broken doors or windows or any other damages caused outside or inside your property should be covered by your insurance policy. Pictures and police reports are used as evidence for broken doors and windows during the insurance claims process.
- Hire a public adjuster to accompany and assist you during the entire claims process. Filing any insurance claim is never easy, but with our team of experts we assure you will get an excellent settlement.
The proper conduction of a claim after vandalism will secure that you receive the best settlement. Our professional advice can move the claim process in your favor and guarantee your satisfaction. Call Molina & Rangel Associates today if you are a victim of vandalism damage.